Sunday, July 02, 2006

...and here's how insane I am

A few weeks ago, I was told by The Net that I was going to Hell. Specifically, The City Of Dis, a special Hell For Heretics.
Slightly taken aback, I wondered why heresy was considered to be my favourite sin, rather than gluttony or lust. "Tell me," I asked, "Does this mean that nobody, and like
nobody, agrees with what I have to say?"

The Net took a while to answer (it's pretty slow in some ways, especially in these type of direct one-to-one occult engagements) but answer it did.

And here's the answer.


DisorderRating
Paranoid:High
Schizoid:Very High
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:Moderate
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:High
Narcissistic:High
Avoidant:Moderate
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --

I am insane. And the above is how insane I am.
Are you insane?
Yeah, right.
But just in case, do you want to know what kind of insane you are? Huh? Huh?

It's kinda cool, that way. I'm not dependent, or have any bad feelings about being me. And I'm pretty much a confirmed loner, which is something I've known since I started going to school. All in all, I'm seeing myself as being exactly the kind of person who'll walk out of the smoking ruins of a smashed civilization after a Solanum outbreak with a chaingun, a necklace of zombie teeth and a huge when-can-we-do-this-again smile.

Hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. hey ashish, looks like you did pretty good on that test....i just thought you would fare a lot worse....cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i always was an overachiever...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis!